More Peril!

|
Chapter 3, part 1 is posted.  I wrote the last sentence, reread it once, and then posted it.  I didn't even run a spell check.

Its actually somewhat freeing. 

I loved writing this part.  I was getting tired of the gloomy confines of the monastery.  I'm really excited for the next bit of writing that will finally take us off of the spire plateau and give us a view of where we've been exploring for twenty-thousand words.

What I'm realizing is that I need to inject more action into the story.  I've been making rewrite notes as I progress.  Most of them concern two things:  Add more peril to specific scenes, and add more emotion and affection to interactions between characters.

Well, Amanda is doing her yoga, so I'd better start writing the next part.  Thanks for reading.

0 comments: